August 2-3, 2018
Shaw Foundation Alumni House, National University of Singapore.The JBFEM Award & Symposium will be conducted on August 2-3, 2018 in Singapore. We invite scholars around the world join to disseminate research article in business and social science. The symposium provides networking session for participants. The conference theme is “Discussing Social Issues in Business & Finance“. Venus: Shaw Foundation Alumni House, National University of Singapore. Affiliated Journals
All full papers submission will be published to one of our affiliated journals after reviewing process. Final acceptance is subject to further editorial review.
- International Journal of Project Organisation and Management (Special Issue on: “Discussing Business and Social Issues of Project Management from Interdisciplinary Perspectives”). Indexed by SCOPUS, Google Scholar, Academic OneFile etc. Subject coverage topics include, but are not limited to public sector programs, mergers and acquisitions, outsourcing and alliances, virtual projects, web-based PM, communication and negotiation, goals setting, budgeting, time/cost estimating, finance and investment decisions in an organization, behavioral aspects in project organization and management, operational and financial audit planning/programs, and accounting for project management.
- International Journal of Mobile Learning and Organisation. Indexed by SCOPUS, Google Scholar.
- Journal of Business & Finance in Emerging Markets.
- Article can be written and presented in English. The template can be downloaded here.
- Submit your abstract/full paper before June 1, 2018.
- Notification will be sent to you before 1 month.